Wednesday, March 9, 2011

France Promo tour 2011!

So I just got back from France where I had an AMAZING time!!! I did a promo tour with DJ Moar to promote my new record as well as my month long tour coming in March/April (see tour dates)! Big up to all my french peoples who came out and partied with me I'll be back in a month to rock more cities! as for now off to JAPAN!

Check the video of my trip!


  1. Really cool!
    I'll be in Toulouse to see you tomorrow april 19!

  2. If some one wants expert view about blogging after
    that i propose him/her to go to see this website,
    Keep up the good job.

    Also visit my weblog: luxe vakantiehuizen

  3. Wow, this post is pleasant, my sister is analyzing such
    things, thus I am going to tell her.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - huis huren frankrijk :
    : ::