Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random Fliks from London and Australia.

Me and the homies Paper Plane Project at the airport. Self Portrait


                              Live at the Gilles Peterson World Wide awards show. London 2011

                                           Me and Homeboy Sandman backstage in London.

                        Mason from Paper Plane Project in his home studio. Sydney Australia 

Next to my posters in Perth Australia 2011

                              Middle of my set in Sydney loving life. Photo by Carine Thevenau


                                                                   My Sydney Pic

Paper Plane Projects gig bag.

Video shoot for "Sunshine" of my new album filmed in Perth Australia. Photo by Aaron Moss

me and the sun in Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment